Provider Training and Education
Our training and education materials are an important part of delivering superior health care to our members. We are committed to ensuring that all participating providers are compliant with AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware standards, federal regulations, and Delaware's state regulations.
The following trainings and materials are available to you:
- Provider webinars and forums
- Cultural competency training
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) cultural competency training
- Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS)(PDF)
- Wellness program (PDF)
Online training opportunities
- Anxiety Disorders: Behavioral Health Training
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Behavioral Health Training
- Depression: Behavioral Health Training
- Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment (EPSDT) Training (PDF)
- MCO Recruitment and Retention Payments Provider Training (PDF)
- Opioid Use Disorder: Behavioral Health Training
If you have questions about training, please contact your provider network Account Executive.
Missed the HPV, COVID, and Lead Testing Webinar? Catch up now with the recordings below!