Prior Authorization Lookup Tool
Find out if a service needs prior authorization. Type a Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) code in the space below to get started.
This tool provides general information for outpatient services performed by a participating provider. The following services always require prior authorization:
- Elective inpatient services.
- Urgent inpatient services.
- Services from a non-participating provider.
The results of this tool are not a guarantee of coverage or authorization. If you have questions about this tool or a service, call 1-855-707-5818.
- Enter a CPT code in the space below.
- Click “Submit”.
- The tool will tell you if that service needs prior authorization.