Take a Health Risk Assessment
Want an instant snapshot of your health? Are you ready to learn how to better manage your well-being? With the member portal’s assessment and management tools, AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware can help you get started on the right track for better health. Plus, all eligible members who complete their Health Risk Assessment within the first year of joining can receive a $25 incentive.
These new tools are easy to use and available at no cost for all of our members. When you become a member, all you’ll have to do is visit the online HRA platform or sign up for the member portal to get started.
Know your health — take a health assessment
A health assessment is a short quiz about your health. You answer questions about your health history and habits. The assessment lets you know if you have any injury risks and unhealthy habits.
What happens next?
- After you answer all of the questions, you will get a wellness score. The higher your score, the better your current health.
- Low scores? Don’t panic! Take your results seriously, but know that you can change your health. We’ll even show you how. Your results include tips about how to help control your risks.
- Do you have questions about your scores? Print the physician summary to share with your doctor or provider. The summary gives information for you and your doctor to talk about to help maintain your health.
Get started today
If you would rather get your health assessment or management tools in the mail or in a different language, just let us know. Call AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware Member Services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at:
- Diamond State Health Plan: 1-844-211-0966 (TTY 1-855-349-6281).
- Diamond State Health Plan-Plus: 1-855-777-6617 (TTY 1-855-362-5769).