Telehealth Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware continues to monitor the latest information regarding the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). We know some providers may have closed their offices. If this happens, there may be other options to get the care you need. For example, members can now access telehealth services.
Telehealth (sometimes called telemedicine) means you can connect with a provider outside of the office. If your primary care physician’s (PCP’s) office is closed or you’re wary of venturing into a public space, ask if you can:
- Video chat with your PCP through a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Text with your PCP through a secure web portal.
- Talk to your PCP by phone.
If you’re interested in finding out if your PCP offers telehealth services, contact them directly or call our Member Services department at one of the numbers below for more information.
- Diamond State Health Plan Members: 1-844-211-0966 (TTY 1-855-349-6281).
- Diamond State Health Plan-Plus Members: 1-855-777-6617 (TTY 1-855-362-5769).