Your Rights and Responsibilities
AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware works to make sure all of our members get the care, respect and dignity they deserve. Here’s how.
If you have a problem with your care that we can't fix, you can file a grievance.
If you do not agree with a decision to deny or limit your medical care, you can file an appeal.
- State fair hearings.
If you're not happy about an appeal, you can request a state fair hearing.
- Your rights as an AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware member.
You have rights as one of our members. Read this list carefully.
- Our dedication to quality.
We take steps to make sure your health care is always excellent.
- Your responsibilities as an AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware member and how you can help us.
Stay informed and to keep us updated about your health.
- Notice of Privacy Practices. (PDF)
We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice.
- Advance directives.
Learn how to make important choices about your care ahead of time in case you can't later.
- Report fraud, waste, and abuse.
Report Medicaid fraud. It is the law.
- Leaving the plan (disenrollment).
Learn how to leave (disenroll) from AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware.
If you have any questions, call AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware Member Services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at:
- Diamond State Health Plan: 1-844-211-0966 (TTY 1-855-349-6281).
- Diamond State Health Plan-Plus: 1-855-777-6617 (TTY 1-855-362-5769).
Explore thousands of health information articles in the member portal.