Bright Start PlusSM Mobile App
A personal assistant for your whole family’s health, from your phone or smart device
Bright Start Plus is your family’s trusted guide for all things health care.
From mom and dad, to kids and grandparents, help keep your entire family healthier. All on one shared app, use Bright Start Plus to keep track of your and your family’s health through reminders, tips, trackers, and more.
And if you’re expecting for the first time, or if you’re just eager to learn more about your health while pregnant, Bright Start Plus can help guide you and your baby through pregnancy. Get personal advice, videos, and tools to help make your pregnancy healthier.
Bright Start Plus for your whole family’s health
Create profiles for the whole family. Read about health milestones for mom and dad, adults and kids. Track health milestones for everyone.
- For the whole family — Create profiles for every family member, with health milestones for mom, dad, the kids, and even grandparents.
- Keep count of everyone’s health — Track everything: vaccinations, growth, diaper use, and more.
- Extra advice to help kids grow — Get detailed milestones for little ones to help with those important first few years.
- Stay healthy all year — Learn seasonal health tips for the whole family.
- Never lose another phone number — Simply click-to-call for a direct line to your own health team and local health resources.
- Keep health notes — Store all of your doctor’s appointments and questions in the “Q-List.”
- Sync with other health apps — Sync your health data with your Apple Health app.
Bright Start Plus for when you’re expecting
Track your pregnancy through each milestone and trimester. Get personalized tips and facts based on the health info you share.
- Set reminders — Let us help remind you of important tasks, like appointments and times to take medicines.
- Real-time health advice — Add your symptoms or issues. Get on-the-spot health advice and an action plan, just for you.
- Watch weekly ultrasound videos — See what babies look like during each week of pregnancy.
- Count the kicks — Keep track of how often and how many times you can feel your baby kicking.
- Remember mom’s health — Track your own weight gain, feelings, and overall health.
- Give us a call with just a tap — Never worry about losing our number. Connect with us through the app with just a tap.
- Celebrate your pregnancy milestones — Learn what’s new at every stage of your pregnancy.
- Relax with Baby Boost — Take a few seconds every day to send positive thoughts and release happy hormones to your baby.
Safety is first when it comes to your family’s health. Our expert medical writers and physicians make sure all of our content is clinically validated by leading medical organizations like the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), and National Institutes of Health (NIH).