Our user-friendly tools and resources are designed to support Delaware’s Medicaid providers and your staff in giving members excellent and efficient health care.
We offer the following resources to assist you and your staff.
Working with AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware
- Fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Let Us Know.
- Prior authorizations.
- Peer-to-peer telephone line.
- Peer review process. (PDF)
- Provider complaints.
- Sign up for email alerts.
- Integrated health care management programs for members.
- Member rights and responsibilities.
- Preventive health resources.
- Substance use disorder treatment.
- Urgent and emergency care.
- Clinical resources.
- Culturally competent care.
- HEDIS care gaps.
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement program.
If you need more information or can't find an answer to your question, check your provider manual (PDF). You can also call AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware Provider Services at 1-855-707-5818.
- EPSDT program schedule (PDF)